- 1 How to access the anmc my health login page ?
- 2 anmc my health login Resources
- 2.1 | Alaska Native Medical Center
- 2.2 MyHealth – Southcentral Foundation
- 2.3 anmc.iqhealth.com
- 2.4 Alaska Native Medical Center
- 2.5 MyHealth: Your portal to wellness | Alaska Native Tribal …
- 2.6 Contact Us – Alaska Native Medical Center
- 2.7 Services – Alaska Native Medical Center
- 2.8 Travel & Lodging – Alaska Native Medical Center
- 2.9 Covid-19 Testing – Alaska Native Medical Center
- 3 Conclusion
How to access the anmc my health login page ?
- 1:First Go to official site and open the anmc my health login page. As per the user feedback here is the official page : https://anmc.org/patients-visitors/myhealth/
- 2. Now search for Sign In / Log In option on the webpage. You can find it on top right or footer menu.
- 3.Now type your username password for anmc my health login
- 4. Press the LogIn button. You will be redirected to your account dashboard.
anmc my health login ResourcesCheck these pages, suggested by users for anmc my health login.
| Alaska Native Medical Centerhttps://anmc.org/patients-visitors/myhealth/
If you need a copy of your complete medical record, please contact ANMC Medical Records at (907) 729-3019. Sign up for MyHealth To sign up for a MyHealth account please speak with the front desk staff, your nurse or provider. You can also contact Central Registration at 907-729-1395. For 24/7 password help, please call (877) 621-8014.
MyHealth – Southcentral Foundationhttps://www.southcentralfoundation.com/myhealth/
MyHealth is an online health management tool for customer-owners provided by Cerner® and the Alaska Native Medical Center. HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR MYHEALTH? If you would like to sign up for a MyHealth account, talk to your integrated care team and they will assist you with the registration process.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Alaska Native Medical Centerhttps://anmc.org/
ANMC is also home to one of America’s most unique health care environments – a place where the highest quality care and cutting-edge technology meets special cultural and traditional services and customer experiences. The award-winning medical center includes a 173-bed hospital, a full range of medical specialties, primary care services and labs.
MyHealth: Your portal to wellness | Alaska Native Tribal …https://anthc.org/news/myhealth-your-portal-to-wellness/
To self-enroll, visit www.anmc.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/. If you have questions about MyHealth, speak with the front desk staff of your medical provider at your next appointment. For more information, visit www.anmc.org/myhealth. Access your MyHealth portal on your smartphone or other mobile devices. In your app store search: HealtheLife.
Contact Us – Alaska Native Medical Centerhttp://anmc.org/contact-us/
(907) 563-ANMC (2662) (855) 482-4382 Anchorage Native Primary Care Center 4320 Diplomacy Drive Anchorage, AK 99508 (907) 729-3300 Patient Experience department Please feel free to contact the Patient Experience department with any concerns, comments, compliments and questions.
Services – Alaska Native Medical Centerhttps://anmc.org/services/
An acute, specialty, primary and behavioral health care provider, the Alaska Native Medical Center provides comprehensive medical services to Alaska Native and American Indian people living in the state. The center includes a 173-bed hospital, a full range of medical specialties, primary care services and labs.
Travel & Lodging – Alaska Native Medical Centerhttps://anmc.org/patients-visitors/travel-lodging/
The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and Southcentral Foundation jointly own and manage ANMC under the terms of Public Law 105-83. These parent organizations have established a Joint Operating Board to ensure unified operation of health services provided by the Medical Center.
Covid-19 Testing – Alaska Native Medical Centerhttps://covid19test.anmc.org/
Covid-19 Testing Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) is providing this form for patients and staff to register for COVID-19 testing at the walk-up and drive-up facilities on the ANMC campus. Unless necessary for a medical procedure or travel, testing is not recommended for those with no symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.